Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Violating Rule #2

I'm going to violate my other subject that I had decided not to post on here. Not in great depth, with merely a superficial scan of the subject and one that is somewhat pertinent to the blog at hand.
On my yahoo homepage it always lists the top 8 (or so) most popular searches and while I do not normally read them tonight the name Zsa Zsa Gabor's name caught my eye. I'll be honest, I really don't know who that is. I guess in some sense that dates me. I think its someone famous (though I have no idea for what) who is old and has had like a million husbands, the most recent is one of the 28 candidates to be the father on AnnaNicole's baby. I think. I don't really know. The reason it caught my attention is likely the similarity to my blog's title. And while most of the blogs that I have checked out, I can figure out the importance/significance/idea behind the title. But I'm guessing mine has probably escaped most of you... unless you are a Sex and the City fanatic. And by fanatic I mean really remember MOST episodes. When Carrie first meets Berger (the guy who would ultimately dump her with the infamous post-it note) she explained him to her friends by saying he and her had that connection. She felt the "zsa zsa zsu" and when pressed by her friends as to what that meant she explained it as the undescribable feeling that you just get from some people. The episode concluded that she refused to settle for any thing short of the zsa zsa zsu. So now you know what zsa zsa zsu means.

And my zsa zsa zsu-meter (does such a thing exist?) is lousy. Sometimes I almost wish I didn't have one. Or that I could reprogram it. But it seems as though I can't and I'm stuck with it. So I need to learn to ignore it, retrain it, or live with it I guess.

On a final note, this is my first post from my desktop computer and I must say.... I NOW see how to insert links and block quotes and make things bold etc. On the Mac (which is what my laptop is) you don't see that toolbar and I've been so intrigued as to how to do it. I contemplated asking but I didn't want to appear stupid (which definitely would have since its pretty obvious on the PC lol) That's another fear I need to conquor. But I can only do so much in one night.

No comments: