Saturday, March 17, 2007

Recovering

So I had a really interesting trip to DC which unfortunately resulted in no sleep for 3 nights... So my immediate priority was sleeping/being comatose when I returned. There is a ton I could write about my DC adventures, my cubs ticket developments/disappointments, my crazy decision-making skills/financial recklessness, the beginnings of March Madness, St. Patricks Day 07, the laptop crash/hiccup etc. So rather than write in depth about any of that, I will just say that they all happened and were fun.
I'm finished with quarter #2-- I got my first grade today a B+. Unfortunately, that was a grade I wasn't worried about. I'm quite concerned Im going to end up on academic probation this quarter... So while this week I am "off" I will be doing alot of cleaning and organizing in the condo... possibly some visiting of friends... alot of basketball watching, and generally holding my breath until those damn grades get posted. I will just be SO happy when I'm done with this (grade worrying) I'm already thinking/compiling a list of other options in case I don't make the cut. Pizza delivery girl tops the list. Perhaps professional Cub fan, if I can find someone to bankroll me lol. Other suggestions are of course welcome :-)
Regular posting will commence now that I'm back and recovered.

No comments: