How appropriate is it that the fourth season of dancing with the stars started after the first weekend of the Big Dance?? I'm sure most conventional wisdom says that the target audiences for these two "dances" are very different and that's probably true, but I take great pride in being unique.
With all the DANCING going on it makes me wish I was a dancer.... ballroom, latin, basketball but I definitely am not.
While I cannot wait for the basketball to resume on Thursday, I also cannot wait for baseball to really start. All in all, its just a great time for sports fans and in general. No classes or anything this week so it's just a great week.
Do you want to know the best way to impress me? It's pretty much fool-proof. Accurately predict the future. You might be thinking to yourself what!?!? I don't mean lottery numbers or anything silly like that. But predict a sporting event or call a home run at the beginning of the at bat... that's impressive. Predicting accurate weekend events like someone won't call or something like that is also impressive.
Predicting specific things just knocks me over. Seriously. Makes me wanna dance.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can say after one weekend, my NCAA bracket is impressing nobody.
Haha-- me neither. In fact, my bellydancing would like be more impressive than my bracket and that is sad. But that's part of the fun... a perfect bracket would be boring.
Very well, I wish my bracket were boring.
Post a Comment