Wednesday, March 28, 2007

irony

So last quarter bellydancing fell at the same time as a required class. This was tremendously upsetting to me as I enjoy bellydancing infinitely more than I do class. For the first couple of weeks of the quarter we tried to work out a second alternate time, but as usual, all of the organization and coordination etc fell on me and honestly, I'm alittle busy to COORDINATE (set-up, invite, manage, etc) a bellydancing class. So I decided 10 weeks without dancing in a class would be ok. Sucks, but I've been through worse. Plus I could still practice at my roomy condo (which I did--- I mean I bought 2 hip scarves and a veil!)
So I was extremely excited for Quarter 3 since the time of bellydancing class was of course kept free. It would be somewhat close to my next class but I hell I've been waiting 10 weeks, I can run to class in my class in my belly dancing clothes (minus the hip scarf... don't want the boys to get any ideas ;-)) So now that quarter 3 started, get this, belly dancing class has moved to a time that would have WORKED last quarter (that I had fought for) to a time that doesn 't this quarter. THIS is probably why there are not more bellydancing geneticists. My goodness do they make it tough. But worry not. I will persevere. Since this is my last quarter of classes, there is NO WAY I will not be bellydancing in 9 more weeks. And until then I will continue to improvise. And practice with lap dances. Kidding.

No comments: