Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Curious

Just in case you were curious, the fallout from that entertaining class yesterday is still resonating. The fact that its still resonating, MAY be an indication of "silly scientists" but I'll maintain to the end that this was real funny NOT science funny. Someone suggested making shirts and THAT I'll concede could possibly be only funny to science people. Interestingly another girl said she also failed to convince an outside person of the humor which at least makes me feel better that its not an intrinsic "amy" flaw.

Anyway, I find it astounding that it is May already. I think this might be a symptom of the quarter system. Since I'm bogged with midterms currently, its hard for me to understand that almost everyone else is in finals and getting ready to graduate. My brother graduates from college next year which I also find astounding. Enough about things that astound me.

How about things that baffle me... That could be a lengthy list including the midterms that I'm currently battling and most things related to science. And why people do the things they do.

The Cubs seem to be playing slightly better.. and Miller is out of the starting rotation, for what I have to believe is for good so that's also looking up.

I promise a more exciting post soon.

No comments: