Thursday, May 31, 2007

Accepting Suggestions

There are many areas of my life that I feel like opening up to suggestions (bc they are clearly spinning out of control or represent not great decisions...) but I feel as though that scope would just be too broad. I apologize for not posting much this week. I've been horrendously sick... maybe not HORRENDOUSly, but under the weather for sure (for the first time since starting grad school!) and dealing with ALOT of school crap. It also is the last week of classes and next week is finals. Scary huh? The Cubs have most definitely continued to suck which contributes to the malaise. So the next two weeks are going to be brutal (academically--- which will be about the only area of life that will matter unfortunately) and the follow week I am FREE... It is my one week of vacation for the whole freaking summer. Most of the people that I would want to visit are busy that week. Traveling alone isn't super fun in most circumstances. Additionally I'm not looking to spend alot of money. But I think getting away or having some sort of fun that week is important. Especially in light of the last 2 weeks and coming one. So I am accepting suggestions. Thoughts?
There's only one place I know I'm not going.

No comments: