Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Some people just keep getting crapped on...

Today it was 90 again. It's supposed to be equally warm tomorrow. In fact this is a recordly warm May. More days over 80 than ever before. Hmmmm, in fact the only one in recent memory when it wasn't... was Sunday. When it was 40. With a windchill and downpours. Just highlighting the atypically warm May we've been having.

Today I've finally recovered from my hypothermia and wore a tshirt (I carried the sweatshirt in my bag instead of wearing it) and walking down the street to meet a friend for lunch I felt something cold on my arm. I thought maybe it was like water dripping from a power line or something. No, it was bird crap. I'm not making that up. Bird Crap.

An hour later my cell phone goes off in class. It was embarrassing and the first time my phone wasn't on vibrate like ever. And no on usually calls me. Some people have all the luck. Some us just get crapped on. By the birds, fate, weather, boys, etc.

But I'll take your crap and raise you one.

No comments: