Monday, May 21, 2007

Wet Cold Heartbroken



This picture is after being DRENCHED in a pouring driving downpour in 40 degree weather. Those white "pants" are really capris. The fleece jacket in the picture was purchased about 20 minutes before the picture was taken because honestly, I may have died from hypothermia.

It was fun. The Cubs lost. AJ hit a grandslam and in case you didn't know, AJ is my least favorite baseball player playing the game. Except Neil Cotts and Ryan Dempster when they are blowing games for the Cubs. I think the title for this post pretty much summarized the day quite appropriately. It was the third of an "annual" tradition for Ken and I. It was definitely full of firsts... almost all of them I could have done without. In fact, I will say that, ALL of them I could have done without. Bring back the good old days.

I will end with a cute picture earlier in the game (before DRENCHED) although still FREEZING due to the wind.

No comments: