So after I described how cold I got this weekend, two people jokingly suggested that it sounded like I had hypothermia. This morning I looked up the medical symptoms of hypothermia and there are three forms: mild, moderate, severe. I had ALL of the symptoms of MILD hypothermia!! So now when I told people at school, I'm the girl who got hypothermia. In May. At a baseball game. In $255 seats. My advisor is like well at least the money makes it more reasonable for getting hypothermia. I'm not sure that necessarily follows. But yes, it is throughout the department how "crazy" I am. I left out the part about the heartbreak of the game. Or AJ. The enormous bruise on my thigh (from running to catch the train and the turnstyle NOT turning despite me swiping my card) is continuing to grow and become even more discolored. It's real attractive. I do have other subject matters I could post on. But I seriously am having trouble letting go of the weekend.
Let me tell you what was unbelievable after I got home from the game...
dempster jokes that he's going to be a starter. Wait, what? I thought maybe it was a hypothermia induced hallucination. WTF is he thinking?
Miller is close to returning. Wait, what? I always thought the injury was a fictious way to get him out of the lineup. He's getting bombed even in the minor leagues. No one wants him back.
Cotts is demoted. I feel for him I do. I truly believe he's better than he showed on Sunday. And AJ would have hit that grand slam I believe off of anyone. That man lives to fuck cub fans. I know something had to be done, but why hasn't Dempster been demoted after he sucked it up? Eyre hasn't been much better. I feel like Cotts is like a ceremonial fall guy and I'm not convinced at all he's the worst one. So I dunno. I do find it somewhat shocking.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment