So I'm definitely sunburned. The good news is I had the presence of mind to put some sunscreen on my back because I knew that it would be facing the sun. So I have a nice "pinkish" color on my back. Alternatively, one arm is scorched and my front is red. The other arm is burned, but not as bad.
So you might be thinking, well at least you have your back, you can sleep...
So the bad news is I've discovered I just can't sleep for a long time on my back. I wake up every hour or so. And try my stomach. Sleep for another hour until the pain gets too bad. Try my back. etc. Next time I should burn my back... because that really wouldn't bother my sleeping.
Live and learn.
and hopefully heal quickly.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And somewhere an anonymous poster is shaking his/her head saying, "I told you so."
Post a Comment