Nothing overly exciting to report. I haven't been hit on in any outrageous ways by any hilarious individuals. One week closer. That's exciting.
On a crazy note, guess what crazy girl is going to get up at 6:15 to kickbox tomorrow morning? That's right. I've been wanting to try the class but basically my love of sleep won out over my curiousity and desire to kickbox. However, as was pointed out to me at dinner last night, I do have pretty freaking good will power. It is true and something that I've always been aware of... Honestly, in the right social circles (and the use of the word "right" doesn't mean correct by any stretch) I have no doubt that I probably would have flirted with anorexia... Because my will power is pretty good. Except when it comes to certain people but that's a whole other problem... Anyway, my friend INVITED me to attend class with her and that's all the nudge I needed. So hopefully it's worth it. I'm tired already.
Do you think it's wierd that the last two bottles of mountain dew I've purchased through vending machines on campus (2 different machines in different building with the purchases separated by weeks) both had the same expiration date... The date which is the birthday of a good friend. I'm telling myself it's not a sign. Of course the fact that I wrote that indicates what I really think lol.
The Cubs are killing me. Which is why there has been no baseball on here recently. The fact that even the most hardcore sox fan I know is feeling SYMPATHY instead of relishing the awfulness is a true indication of how bad it is. Or perhaps his hardcore-ness might now be in question. I don't know. All i know is it's bad. I put up a Cubs desktop on my work computer and within 20 minutes (no lie) the computer is broke again. It's still not fixed and this happened on Monday. It's quite the curse.
I'll try to have something more exciting next time. More exciting that Mt. Dew expiration dates and kickboxing.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment