The superbowl is tomorrow. Exciting? It's a big EH. Seriously. Last year I through a Super Bowl that would put most other parties to shame. Cake, cupcakes, cookies, decorations, suckers... all themed. Plus food for 50 with like 8 people who braved the cold to come. Anyway, this year, it's like a gigantic yawn. I'm not a big fan of either team. I'm not a fan of the Patriots period. Yes, I love football and realize history could be made, but I'm just not exciting about it. The idea of Tom Brady and his slimy coach being immortalized as the best team in history does make me want to root for the Giants. But, come on. Who can say the Giants are the best team in football without laughing? I don't think you could even make the argument that their the best team in the NFC. So, that leaves me not excited about the Super Bowl. If you can get excited about the game and don't live in New York or Boston, I'd love to know how you do it.
In three weeks, I will be tan and relaxed.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, for one, am dying to know which sweatshirt Belichick is going to be sporting.
Post a Comment