Sunday, February 3, 2008
Attractive Red Sweatshirt
So the question on everyone's mind: what would Bellichek wear? He did in fact go with the same ratty cut-off sweatshirt as usual, but instead of the usual blah gray, he went with fire-engine red. Making a statement? Wanted to be easily spotted? Wanted to do something unexpected? Who knows. And at the end of the game.... who really cares. The 08 Patriots will go down as yet another really good team that failed to win the championship. I could provide alot of game analysis, but I won't. Instead I will say it was a more exciting Super Bowl than I thought and despite the low score. And I guess Brady's mocking Plax's prediction of 23-17 victory (what they think we're only going to score 17 points) was only slightly misplaced... They COULDN'T even score 17!! Nor would it take that many points to win. Exciting, but not high scoring. Those games are rare. On a weather note-- who knew it was supposed to snow again in chicago during the game??? Probably not the girl who wore open shoes. 2-3 inches fell during the game. Fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Attractive and incredibly sexy.
Post a Comment