Here's the problems. No one wants to read about my exploits on the city buses. This is a critical month for work/school, but I've been advised not to post much info about that on here. The boy or lack of boy situation is something I never want to post on here.. Although I'm going cruising for boys tomorrow night so that might yield entertaining stories. So I work a ton. I'm exhausted and stressed when I'm not working. And thus probably no one really checks this any more. I could write about my beloved team that has just clinched first place... but I'm afraid to jinx it lol. So I've got nothing. However, I'm not a quitter. I'm going to think about it and try to come up with a concentrated new game plan. The problem is that I have trouble doing links and quotes which makes mocking online articles tough. I'll figure something out though.
Hang in there.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hanging. But not from any ill constructed bridge.
Post a Comment