Now I know such things as heated toilets exist... as well as weird ones that spray water and rinse... Anyway, at work, in the BASEMENT of the hospital there is this bathroom that has 2 heated toilets. They LOOK just like normal toilets. It is SO wierd. Not to mention when it's 95 with a triple digit head index outside, a heated toilet is not all that pleasant. Plus what are the odds that a PUBLIC restroom, in a VERY obscure, almost locked, CORNER in the hospital on the south side of Chicago ACTUALLY has heated toilets? I would say about the same as hmmmm, the Royals going to the playoffs? So WHY are the toilets so freaking hot? Like its almost uncomfortable. It's reasonating heat. Today I tried to investigate slightly but I found NOTHING. It's So weird. Any thoughts? Suggestions? And I checked, it's both toilets (there are only 2 stalls). Also odd, the sink only has steaming HOT water (both from the hot and cold faucet).
Since it's in the basement, it reminds me alittle of VOLCANO and I'm half convinced there is racing lava under the hospital. Better theories? Ideas? Suggestions?
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
http://www.nextag.com/heated-toilet-seat/search-html
The $886 selection offers a rear and front washes as well as a dryer for making sure all areas are squeaky clean.
The $308 model features a deodorizer for that minty fresh scent.
I think I could sell these.
Post a Comment