Over the weekend, I had several moments that I have no doubt would cause some chuckles. So while I figure out how to revive my beloved blog, I will share such stories because I think all three, when taken a step back would cause chuckles. In fact, almost all of them I can chuckle about. There are a few other less shareable stories from the weekend that would also cause chuckles.
So inevitably when I go out dancing and cruising for boys, bad things happen. This is not because I do not want to have fun or because I don't look pretty good. I think it is because truly that's not my ideal scene. I do enjoy it if THERE with a guy, but just meeting random ones, I'm just not that good at it. And have bad luck. So on Friday, we're dancing, having fun, doing our thing... and get hit on by some guys. I end up with this guy who is at least 35 years old and probably that's overly generous. As I said before I'm a pretty bad flirt when it comes to strangers. He says his name, I say mine. I didn't hear his name. After a few awkward moments of dancing I ask him his name again since I didn't here it the first time. He says (and I'm not making this up) "Jon** actually it could be anything you want it to me"
**I don't actually remember his real name because the rest of that quote was so memorable...
Anything you want it to be... All you need is a swarmy "baby" at the end and cheesy music. This was just the most glaring of all of the things he said. I feel disgusting.
But on the plus side, as my friend said afterwards, I probably made his day/week/year. Oh man.
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I choose to call you Burps-A-Lot."
Post a Comment