It's a running joke among my a least a couple close friends about my taste in guys. I still protest that it's more coincidence than anything else, but even I agree that I have an uncanny ability to flirt/be attracted to/fall for/hook up with guys that are taken/dating someone else/living with someone else/moving a condo with someone else. If I dance with someone at a party or something it's ALMOST a guarantee he's "sort of seeing someone" or something.
So today I found out alot of the inside story of the lab that I'm currently in, and there's a guy that totally fits the above pattern and I've been there for over three weeks and I didn't fall for it! And now that I know the full story there's really no chance of that happening. So for once I dodged a bullet.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment