skip to main | skip to sidebar

Zsa Zsa Zsu

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

2 games back. I bet no one thinks Milwaukee is going to run away with the central now... (double digits)

Listening to GO CUBS GO
Posted by CHCgirl at 10:18 PM

2 comments:

lonewolf said...

Major collapse still on the horizon. Maybe I should up my prediction to 15 games.

July 26, 2007 at 8:21 AM
CHCgirl said...

Those are fighting words.... :-P

July 26, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Fun Links

  • South Florida Wit
  • Drew's Insights
  • Entertaining Cubs Blog
  • Pumpkinhead!
  • First Big Time
  • Insider Badger Football Analysis
  • CUBS

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (92)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Elevator Choices
      • 2 games back. I bet no one thinks Milwaukee is go...
      • People Shock Me
      • Animal...
      • So, I'm living on Mountain Dew on Tylonel. I prom...
      • What are the odds?
      • Home Run Derby
      • Rethinking
      • Where did that plate come from?
      • Hmmmmm
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (15)