So after a long day I had the perfect idea for a good post.... And then since the day was so busy I for the first time check out the other blogs I enjoy daily, and I see that my idea had been used already! What are the odds???? (If you think about it, it actually makes sense....) So my idea of highlighting historical events/major birthdays of July 2 was taken. So I was not going to post out of protest. But I decided to share a quick anecdote from the weekend:
As we walk up an incline to get into the taste there are two guys carrying LARGE, heavy, bulky speaker like objects. They are effectively rolling/carrying. As they go down the hill, they speed up. This is an exact exchange:
Genius 1: Hey dude, slow down.
Genius 2: I can't it's heavy (as he's practically running down the incline to control the thing because of physics)
Genius 1 (not making this up): Just stop moving your legs. Idiot.
Believe me it was hilarious.
Happy birthday to all those born today including my big time friend, Ken.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have to get up pretty early in the morning to out fox this wolf.
I think it's more creepy that we had the same idea. But mine took all day to come up with so yes, you definitely beat me. I wouldn't even try to compete because this 6 am thing is already nearly killing me.
Post a Comment