Monday, June 4, 2007
I miss...
So there's some REALLY cool things going on in Chicago on Thursday night... and my last final is Thursday... It's the kind of things I went to grad school in Chicago for. To have fun in a city I love. And go to Cubs games but we won't necessary comment on that right now. And it just really stinks that I can't find anyone to go out and do such fun things with. It's just really disappointing and makes me feel crappy and friend-less even though I know that's not true. I have both friends that I know would want to go to this event with me (and love it just as much) that are not in Chicago or available and friends that would go with me just because they know how much fun it would be for me but they are also either not in Chicago or available. It just stinks. It makes me wonder... would it be fun to go alone? Do i just forget about it? And if I do just forget about it, it really begs the question, I need to make some more Chicago friends. Not just work friends.... but REAL chicago friends. I have like one. And really while that's great... it just makes me sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment