Thursday, January 17, 2008

To the Rescue!

A variety of things have kept me from posting on here... and returning emails.... and basically being a good friend. It's called grad school primarily and its been keeping me consistently overwhelmed. Throw in some side things such as a birthday, blogger's unfriendliness to Macs which is pretty much all I use anymore, and a trip to Louisville, and it's been impossible to write. And the few minutes of free time I do have... I don't want to spend it anywhere near a computer.
Here's a quick update on my life: work, work, work, etc. Baseball can't come soon enough. Nor can this total overwhelming work thing.
So here comes the beginning of a couple of posts a week. I'll try REALLY hard to make them not work related because I doubt the intricacies of what region to deep resequence would interest many of you.

No comments: