Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blogging Karma is a...

Karma is a bitch. I do genuinely believe that the principle of karma is true or to quote Justin Timberlake, what goes around, comes around. Anyway, apparently blogging karma bit me in the butt today. Why you might ask? Yesterday I talk about running through campus to catch a bus. Today, I sprinted 3 blocks (some of it in a tunnel) to catch the 8:40pm shuttle. In my defense, I left for work at 7:30am, had been there for over 12 hours and the next shuttle was not for 20 minutes. And you can't walk in Hyde Park at that time. With how unbelievably cold it is and with my parka unzipped (no time to zip it... as I left the hospital at 8:37 and the shuttle was easily 3 blocks away) I sweat through two sweaters and my hair and hat were wringing with sweat. That's how much I was running (with my freaking 3lb snow boats on). I get home a sweaty tired hungry mess.
Karma's a bitch. No more mocking things so as not to target bad karma.
23 days!

1 comment:

lonewolf said...

Ah yes, the original, profound lyrics of one Justin Timberlake, noted sage and wise man.