skip to main | skip to sidebar

Zsa Zsa Zsu

Monday, November 19, 2007

Race Recap will probably come at some point, but won't be as detailed as I was distracted while watching the show and didn't record it. However, I know some of you worry about me in the city so just to update you, watch the lead video from the Chicago news last night:
http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=37413@wbbm.dayport.com

scary. Don't worry I try to stay safe.
Posted by CHCgirl at 10:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Fun Links

  • South Florida Wit
  • Drew's Insights
  • Entertaining Cubs Blog
  • Pumpkinhead!
  • First Big Time
  • Insider Badger Football Analysis
  • CUBS

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (92)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • I think the fact that it was so warm for so long, ...
      • Crying can't change anything. Feeling absolutely ...
      • Race Recap will probably come at some point, but w...
      • What a great show!
      • Delayed Analysis
      • A new season for the Amazing Race starts on Sunday...
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (15)