I think the fact that it was so warm for so long, really made it seem like winter just snuck up on us. It does not feel like it's time to be getting excited about christmas. In fact I love the holiday season and am currently at one of my lowest points, mentally. So what's that all about? My natural high is not working and I think it's just because it does NOT feel like Christmas. Granted, it's definitely cold outside (making you wish you were someplace warm... like florida) And I do love the lights, but it still just doesn't have that christmas feel. Have others noticed it? Was it maybe the early thanksgiving? I don't know. I wonder about these things.
I also wonder about dehydrations.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should try visiting your local Walgreens for festive decorations, holiday music, and all around good cheer.
Post a Comment